The FemmyCycle Petite menstrual cup is perfect for teens, smaller bodied women, and those with lighter menstrual cycles.
With a 10% smaller design than the FemmyCycle Regular, the FemmyCycle Petite still holds up to 17.5ml and features the same patented no-spill design and flexible removal ring. It can be used for up to 12 hours, depending on the menstrual flow. It is safe, cost effective and minimizes the mess and leakage associated with almost all other menstrual products. It’s ideal for first time cup users and can be worn during sleep, exercise, sports, and other daily activities.
Do not use the FemmyCycle with a very low cervix that is less than 2” from the vaginal opening, or any degree of prolapse. Doing so may result in discomfort and leaking.
- Patented no-spill design for less mess
- Removal ring for comfort and ease of use
- Effective for up to 12 hours
- Reusable – saves money & the environment
- Designed by a doctor
- Made in the USA
- 100% soft medical grade silicone
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FEMMYCYCLE SIZE
When choosing which is the right FemmyCycle size for you, you will first need to find and measure your cervix as per the easy instructions below. To get the most accurate measurement, make sure to measure during menstruation since the cervix will be lowest at this time.
- Stand with one leg raised up on the toilet seat, and insert your index finger into your vagina.
- If your finger is inserted as far as it will go and you do not feel the cervix, the best choice for you is the FemmyCycle Regular. The cervix feels like the tip of your nose and the rest of the vagina will feel like the insides of your cheeks.
- If your finger is inserted as far as possible, but you can just touch your cervix, the best choice for you is the FemmyCycle Regular.
- If you can only insert your finger until the second knuckle, the best choice for you is the FemmyCycle Low Cervix.
|Size||Suitable For||Rim Diameter||Height(Without Removal Ring)||Height(With Removal Ring)||Capacity|
|Low Cervix||Women with lower than average cervixes or shorter vaginal canals||3.6cm||4.3cm||5.0cm||30ml|
|Petite||Asian, smaller bodied, teens and women with lighter menstrual cycles||3.1cm||3.8cm||5.7cm||17.5ml|
|Regular||Women with higher cervixes or longer vaginal canals||3.6cm||4.3cm||6.3cm||30ml|